The inability of a child to thrive in a Constitutionally protected God based perpetual threat and rape culture is not a fault of the child; however it does become their odious responsibility upon reaching adulthood. The Christian religion at it's core is a toxic mechanism whereby intergenerational trauma has been kept alive, active and deeply embedded in each new generation over the past 2,000+ years.
"Cultural hegemony is the normal - Exploring the connections of DiD, Trauma and Religion"
Found this a power point presentation on my PC while cleaning up - it spoke of some of my experiences with women and I felt it worth sharing. It is humor with some funny bits; I imagine one done about men would be just as enlightening. Author is shown as 06/01/2005, 13:15:26, Conley(Buzz) Nelson
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules: Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
1. Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Don't try to change that
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Saturday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
JUST SAY IT!
1. 'Yes' and 'No' are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit.
We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine, Really
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as:
1. You have enough clothes
1. You have too many shoes
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.
Surprise yourself - www.google.com/search?q=traumainreligion.com+-site%3Awho.in
"This is a matter for the church and I respect the internal judgements of the church. I don't stand outside the church and provide them with public lectures in terms of how they should behave. I've noted carefully what his Holiness has said in the United States. Obviously that was a source of great comfort and healing in the United States. I'm like all Australians very much looking forward to what the Pope has to say here in Australia as well, as I am to my own conversation with the Pope later this morning." Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister of Australia, 17 July 2008. more
If you found this information to be of assistance please don't forget to donate so that we can extend these information pages which are focused on providing knowledge and information to survivor/victims on their Human Rights with justice, compassion and empathy at the fore along with sound knowledge of Human Biology and Psychology, Human Evolution and Neuroscience. Information is not provided as legal or professional advice; it is provided as general information only and requires that you validate any information via your own legal or other professional service providers.
Look for these other FAQyMe Gene educated, secular, social-inclusion sites.
Clergy Abuse Action - repurposed || Molested Catholics by the Million || Captain Obvious - My Broken Society || A first in Secular Australia for Children - It's not Rocket Science || The Blue Print - It's OH so Obvious - repurposed || The GCAC - The Global Clergy Abuse Crisis - repurposed || TFYQA Think for Yourself, Question Authority || XT3 Molested Catholic courtesy of George Pell and babbling Benny || Defending the Human Rights of Catholic Adults and Children Trauma in Religion || The FAQyMe Gene - The FAQ Why Me Gene blog
Wednesday, 22 June 2022 - I may not have this down syntax, word and letter perfect or with absolute precision in every aspect; however time and the evidence will show that I am closer to the truth than any religion has been or will likely be.
Let history be the standard by which that is measured.
Youtube - listen to Commissioner Bob Atkinson get it wrong - again
The Commissioner informs us that the clergy sexual abuse issue was all over and that it had only been a small statistical glitch around the year 2000. History shows this to have been a display of absolute ignorance on the issue ...
Makarrata : a better future for our children based on justice and self-determination. The Uluru Statement from the Heart. See Yours, mine and Australia's children. I acknowledge the Traditional People and their Ownership of Australia.
trauma informed human rights justice failed institutions UN Convention on Human Rights Rights of the Child and a Bill of Rights for Australia future evidence resilience not providing or representing a secular Australia autodidact religion human rights rights of the child justice for survivors of abuse by religion The FAQyMe Gene
Hegemony: The authority, dominance, and influence of one group, nation, or society over another group, nation, or society; typically through cultural, economic, or political means..
|John Brown Australian Constitution Hijacked into Empowering Criminal Clergy||
|John Brown Our PM and Premiers have it Wrong and We Lose because of it|
|John Brown Human Rights and survivors of childhood sexual abuse by clergy a farce in Australia||
|Pat Mills Catholic Knights and Dirty Money - March 14, 2023|
|John Brown Yours, mine and Australia's children||
|Andrew Klein Child sexual abuse and the destruction of communities|
|Paul Levey About my life and my abuse by the Catholic paedophile priest Gerald Francis Ridsdale||
|John Brown Transcript - Traumatized and Venting on the NSW Police Minister's words|
|Marita Murphy Have you seen the Marita Murphy You be the Judge story yet?||
|John Brown The intention to defraud the child of their human rights and human dignity begins with entrapment of the child|
Were you like so many others born into a constitutionally protected God based death and rape culture?
About and bits