The inability of a child to thrive in a Constitutionally protected God based perpetual threat and rape culture is not a fault of the child; however it does become their odious responsibility upon reaching adulthood.
"Chronic Cultural Trauma. Exploiting Chronic Emotional Manipulation and Horror Embedded Cultural Trauma and Mental Health "
UPDATE: Tuesday 14 November 2017 - Melbourne, Victoria
The cruelty and abuse of the Human Rights of survivors of childhood sexual abuse will haunt us for decades to come and will result in more harm to many of those who came forward trusting that for the first time they would be treated humanely and equally. The result is a deeply flawed redress scheme that denies the Human Rights of thousands of Australians to fair and adequate redress.
"Australia is the only modern developed democracy not to enshrine human rights in a national law" Human Rights Law Centre .
Please contact your local member or candidates and community leaders to remind them that thousands of Australian children were raped by clergy and people in positions of power and authority and that as a result of Australia remaining as a non-binding signatory to the Universal Declaration those children were and still are denied access to this most basic of Human Rights.
We must never again leave the children of Australia without basic human rights.
Which parts of the Universal Declaration are applicable in Australia?
With 11 relevant articles and zero Human Rights breaches acknowledged by the Royal Commission in any of the more than 60,000 documented instances of rape and/or torture whose rights have been denied for decades and continue to be denied full and appropriate redress and safe access to justice via the current legal processes.
Tens of thousands of severely injured victims of rape and abuse by clergy are left to commercial competition as a means of obtaining justice under Australian law. Many are simply not capable of travelling the proper legal course simply because the experience is more damaging and poses a life threat for many forced into an adversarial legal process.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
If you would like to assist in the work done here and elsewhere please contact me. You can help financially via the link below or Direct deposits can be made to:
NAB (National Australia Bank)
Acct No: 94-607-3577
Acct Name: #3577
You will find this to be an interesting read : Dear Kristina Keneally it's called rape. Child rape.
Addendum Wednesday, 22 June 2022 5:08:27 PM - I may not have this down syntax, word and letter perfect or with absolute precision in every aspect; however time and the evidence will show that I am closer to the truth than any religion has been or will be. Let history be the standard by which that is measured.
The Commissioner informs us that the clergy sexual abuse issue was all over and that it had only been a small statistical glitch around the year 2000. History shows this to have been a display of absolute ignorance on the issue ...
A lack of denial is a terrifying thing to encounter by those still immersed in hiding from their own failings.
Hegemony: The authority, dominance, and influence of one group, nation, or society over another group, nation, or society; typically through cultural, economic, or political means..
FAQyMe Gene's most recommended
|John Brown Australian Constitution Hijacked into Empowering Criminal Clergy||
|John Brown About my 22nd Century Child|
|John Brown Human Rights and survivors of childhood sexual abuse by clergy a farce in Australia||
|John Brown Promises and tears from the shallow and empty men and women who say they want to represent you and to protect your rights and the rights of children|
|John Brown How I became an ex ex-Catholic||
|Andrew Klein Child sexual abuse and the destruction of communities|
|Paul Levey About my life and my abuse by the Catholic paedophile priest Gerald Francis Ridsdale||
|John Brown Christian Police Minister publicly bullies frightened children and their innocent female teacher because his God is outraged|
|Marita Murphy Have you seen the Marita Murphy You be the Judge story yet?||
|John Brown The intention to defraud the child of their human rights and human dignity begins with entrapment of the child|